Friday, August 17, 2007

Birthday Cards 2007

Below are some birthday cards that I have given out during this year. And some are part of my stock pile that I decided to make just in case I need a birthday card "on the fly."

Since my Dad loves tools this card was perfect for him (idea from splitcoast)
I don't think my Mom liked the fact that I put a skunk on her card, but I just love this Stinkin' Cute stamp set (idea from splitcoast) - Front of card (used black flock for the skunk)
Inside of Mom's card
Front of my sister's card (idea from splitcoast)
Inside of sister's card
Front of other sister's card (idea from splitcoast)
Inside of other sister's card
This will be great for a little boy's birthday (idea from splitcoast)
Just thought this was a really cute idea for a card when I saw it on splitcoast...however, since I did not have the dotted paper that the lady on splitcoast used. I manually punched out all the dots and taped them down. The card turned out really cute but was really time consuming.
Again I got this idea from splitcoast, but had to improvise about the patterned paper that was used by the person on splitcoast. I used the hexagon punch from Creative Memories and punched out all the hexagons and taped them down. This turned out great and when I showed all my friends they requested that I make this card for them, but...
since I don't like to make the exact same card more than once...I did it in different colors instead. This is a lighter color version and then there is the...
darker color version.

No comments:

Post a Comment