Friday, August 24, 2007

Anniversary Cards 2007

This is the anniversary card I made for my parents. I wanted to make something bold so I used red.
Paper: Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black
Markers: Real Red and Glorious Green
Stamps: Life's Special Moments
Accessories: Small Corner Rounder Punch, Romantic Red Glitter, Gold Narrow Organdy Ribbon, and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Script Texture

This is the anniversary card I made for my sister. I incorporated her wedding colors of green and yellow and her flower which was a daisy. I think it turned out really cute.
Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Glorious Green, and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black
Markers: Glorious Green and Yoyo Yellow
Stamps: Blooming with Happiness and Fairy-tale Wedding
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Gold Brads, and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Stylized Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment