Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mother's Day Cards 2008

Here are the cards I made for my mom and grandma for Mother's Day. Granted they were a little late, but I hand delivered them in June, so I think that makes up for the lateness. However I'm not sure that they would agree. Again I got these ideas from splitcoaststampers...Enjoy!

Grandma's Card
Paper: Purely Pomengranate and Pretty in Pink Card Stock
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White and Versamark
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing and All Holidays
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Platinum Stickles, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, Scallop Circle Punch and Marvy Mega Circle Scallop Punch
Mom's Card
Paper: Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, All Holidays and Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel
Accessories: Photo Corners Punch, Bashful Blue Brads, Apricot Appeal Brads and Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment