Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dad's Birthday Card 2008

My Dad's Birthday is in March and I wanted to make him a special card, since I usually don't get it to him until after his birthday. Well my dad loves his John Deere riding lawnmower. He would put on his John Deere hat and head out to mow almost every weekend when I was little. I think this is because he got his "alone/quiet" time when he was out mowing the lawn. I feel for him...it's hard to get alone/quiet time with 3 daughters and a wife. So I thought what would be better than a card with a tractor that looks like a John Deere. I got the idea for this card from splitcoaststampers.

Paper: Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black and Basic Black
Stamps: By Land, Fresh Fillers and Outlined for Fun
Accessories: Markers – Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow and Basic Black and Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Techniques: Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment