Monday, December 17, 2007

Tagged for the 1st Time

I have been tagged by Geeta...and for the 1st time. So here goes nothin'.

The rules of the game:
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random/weird facts about me....I probably could do more than seven, but I don't want to bore anyone.

  1. I collect Ernies. You know Ernie from Sesame Street. I don't know why but I do. I think he is so cute. I have a bookcase in my craft room that is filled with Ernies that my parents, sisters and friends have given to me.
  2. Before I moved to Texas I hated Sour Cream and BBQ sauce. Needless to say that after living here I now love these 2 things and can't believe I wouldn't eat them before.
  3. I blush to admit this one but I love High School Musical and the Cheetah Girls. I own the movies and the CDs. But I guess that is expected because I love to watch musicals...and these are modern day musicals.
  4. I love to dance. I took salsa dancing and belly dancing a few years back and loved it.
  5. I am the biggest procrastinator. I don't think that I can function without stress, so I always wait til the last minute to do things. When I was in college I would try to start papers early but couldn't think of any ideas...and then the night before it was due I would crank out a good paper. Hence my lateness with getting my Christmas cards done.
  6. I use ... too much. Since I started blogging I realized that I rely on using ... when typing. I do this at work too.
  7. And last but not least...I can touch my tongue to my nose. It's a worthless talent, but hey at least I have a talent(???).

So now that I've scared everyone with my random facts...I need to tag seven people. Since I am new to the blogging and tagging thing, Geeta gave me some names of people to tag. Thanks, Geeta!!!!

  1. Linda
  2. Carole
  3. Christine
  4. Nancy
  5. Tobey
  6. Rhiannon
  7. Jody

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lori! Got your tag comment, and I will get to it the next time I update my blog. I noticed Jody was one of the people whose blog you frequent. Seeing that you're from TX, do you guys know each other IRL? She was my DSS this past round and has become a good stampin' friend of mine! Stamping is such a small world, huh?! : )

    ReplyDelete