The rules of the game:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random/weird facts about me....I probably could do more than seven, but I don't want to bore anyone.
- I collect Ernies. You know Ernie from Sesame Street. I don't know why but I do. I think he is so cute. I have a bookcase in my craft room that is filled with Ernies that my parents, sisters and friends have given to me.
- Before I moved to Texas I hated Sour Cream and BBQ sauce. Needless to say that after living here I now love these 2 things and can't believe I wouldn't eat them before.
- I blush to admit this one but I love High School Musical and the Cheetah Girls. I own the movies and the CDs. But I guess that is expected because I love to watch musicals...and these are modern day musicals.
- I love to dance. I took salsa dancing and belly dancing a few years back and loved it.
- I am the biggest procrastinator. I don't think that I can function without stress, so I always wait til the last minute to do things. When I was in college I would try to start papers early but couldn't think of any ideas...and then the night before it was due I would crank out a good paper. Hence my lateness with getting my Christmas cards done.
- I use ... too much. Since I started blogging I realized that I rely on using ... when typing. I do this at work too.
- And last but not least...I can touch my tongue to my nose. It's a worthless talent, but hey at least I have a talent(???).
So now that I've scared everyone with my random facts...I need to tag seven people. Since I am new to the blogging and tagging thing, Geeta gave me some names of people to tag. Thanks, Geeta!!!!