Thursday, December 6, 2007

October Bumper Card

Here is my October Bumper card and naturally I had to make a Halloween card. I have to give props to Camille for being okay with me getting it to her a little late. Thanks, Camille...you rock! It sure is hard to make time to make cards when you have relatives in town visiting for a week. Anyway I borrowed this idea from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini 2007 book...if you weren't able to guess. It's hard to be creative when you feel rushed to get all your Halloween cards done.

Paper: Yoyo Yellow and Whisper White Card Stock, Designer Series Paper - Creepy Crawly
Ink: Basic Black and Glorious Green
Stamps: Autumn Apparitions
Accessories: Markers - Only Orange and Glorious Green, Black Brads, Dimensionals and Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment