Friday, August 17, 2007

Bumper Cards 2007

I have posted below all the bumper cards I have made up til August. I'm still working on this one. I love doing Bumper Cards. And to think I wasn't going to join up and participate when Geeta first mentioned this.

January Bumper Card (An Eskimo for a cold winter's day - idea from splitcoast)
February Bumper Card (Love and Friendship for Valentine's Day)
March Bumper Card (Everyone can use the luck of the Irish)
April Bumper Card (Some chicks to help celebrate Easter - idea from splitcoast)
May Bumper Card (A beautiful butterfly for Mother's Day - idea from splitcoast)
June Bumper Card (I just thought this would be too "Stinkin' Cute" - idea from splitcoast)
July Bumper Card (since this card was for my friend, Veronica, I wanted to send her a belated Anniversary card...and I had to do it in her wedding colors)

1 comment:

  1. You weren't going to do bumper cards at first? HA! I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete