Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Buckle Card Birthday

This is the card I made for my brother-in-law's birthday. A few years ago during one of Geeta's hostess clubs we made a buckle card, and I always wanted to make one using the SU Ahoy, Matey stamp set. So here is the creation I made. I think it turned out really cute. Hopefully my brother-in-law liked it.


Paper: Blue Bayou, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black and Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Ahoy, Matey, For a Friend and Matey's Map Jumbo Wheel
Markers: Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray, Real Red, Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue and Basic Black
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Watercolor Pencils and Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. If he didn't like it, he doesn't deserve such a terrific card. I love it! I've always liked that set.

    ReplyDelete