Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nephew's 2nd Birthday

My nephew turned 2 in April.  I headed back home for his party. My sister was having an Elmo/Cookie Monster party for him. My dad (Pa as my nephew says) made sugar cookies. My brother-in-law and I ended up decorating them (see pics below). I think they turned out really cute...even though it was a ton of work and took forever to finish decorating them. I also made him Elmo and Cookie Monster cards as well as another card. I think he really enjoyed his birthday. And he loved the "coogies" (that's how he says cookies).





Nephew's Cards

Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
Accessories: Scallop Circle Die Cut, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch and 1/2" Circle Punch


Paper: Pacific Point, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
Accessories: Scallop Circle Die Cut, Scallop Circle Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch and Paper Snips



Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, Whisper White Card Stock and Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Meljen's Designs - Monkey Toes Digital Image
Markers: Blush Blossom and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Lacey Circle Die Cut, Circle Die Cut, Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment