Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anniversary Cards 2011

These are the anniversary cards I made for my parents and my sister and brother-in-law. I ended up using the same stamp on both cards, but I think they both turned out cute and very different from each other.



Parents' Card
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Bride & groom and Life’s Special Moments
Markers: Real Red, Glorious Green, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray and Basic Black
Accessories: Paper Snips, Dimensionals and Xmas Red Stickles




Sister and Brother-in-law's Card
Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Whisper White Card Stock and Loves Me Vellum
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Bride & groom and Cake Topper
Markers: Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom and Basic Black
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Daisy Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Daisy Ribbon, Gold Brad, Mini Glue Dots and Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment