Friday, March 4, 2011

Daddy's Birthday 2011

This is the card I made for my dad's birthday. This Mojo Monday sketch gave me great inspiration. I thought the circle portion looked like a sun, so it led me to create the below card. My dad loves to mow the grass. It's his time away from all the women in the family. Thanks to Jennifer for letting me borrow her Tractor Riley stamp and Grass Edge Punch. I think the grass punch effect really made the card.



Paper: Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Whisper White Card Stock and Nursery Suite Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Tractor Riley
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green
Accessories: Grass Edge Punch, Giga Circle Punch, Apricot Appeal Brads, So Saffron Brads and Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out Lori. It looks great and I bet your Dad loved it.

    ReplyDelete