Monday, June 15, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Yesterday I got together with my friend Jennifer to stamp. We both needed to work on Father's Day cards. This is the card I ended up making for my daddy. Thanks Jenn for all your input to help make this card great!

my own design with Jenn's help
Paper: Going Gray, Brocade Blue Card Stock and Prestwick Design Series Paper
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Dad's Day
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Gray May Arts Grosgrain Ribbon and Designer Label Punch

Inside of card
Paper: Brocade Blue and Going Gray Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black and Night of Navy
Stamps: Dad's Day and Totally Tool
Markers: Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. It did turn out great! I'm also impressed you already posted about it. I'm going to delay post til next Sunday, b/c there is the off chance my Dad might view my blog.

    ReplyDelete