Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards 2008

Here are the cards I made this year for my family for Valentine's Day! I got a lot of the ideas from splitcoaststampers.

This is the card I made for my older sister. I loved this stamp. I saw it on the Stamping Bella website. I thought it was so cute, so I had to order it. This was my favorite card of the ones I made, but naturally my sister thought my Mom's card (see below) was really cute. Go figure. I punched out the hearts on the background and taped each one individually. Also I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I used the clear Spica Glitter Pen on the martini glass.

Paper: Rose Red, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Valentini (Stamping Bella) and Fancy Flexible Phrases
Accessories: Markers - Rose Red, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Going Gray, Spica Glitter Pens - Clear, and Creative Memories 3/4" Heart Punch



This is the card I made for my younger sister. I finally used some of the really cute ribbon that I ordered from one of Jody Morrow's ribbon shares.


Paper: Pink Passion and Pretty in Pink Card Stock
Ink: Pink Passion and Whisper White
Stamps: Mini Medleys and Noteworthy
Accessories: Creative Memories Heart Punches (1-½”, 1-¼” and 1”), Small Oval Punch, May Arts Ribbon, and Heart Blocks Cuttlebug Embossing Folder



This is the card I made for my Mom. I used lots of glitter on it because I love glitter. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Paper: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black

Stamps: Happy Heart Day

Accessories: Markers - Pretty in Pink, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Quickie Glue Pen, and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter



This is the card I made for my Grandma. She loves red, so naturally I had to use lots of red. And of course black and white always go well with red.

Paper: Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black and Basic Black
Stamps: Olive You and So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Accessories: Markers - Real Red, Ticket Corner Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Xmas Red Stickles
Techniques: Sponging



This is the card I made for my Dad. Again I used lots of red, black and white.

Paper: Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps: Olive You
Accessories: SU Markers – Real Red, Going Gray and Basic Black, Spica Glitter Pens – Red, White Gel Pen, Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle Punch, Marvy Mega Circle Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Xmas Red Stickles and Heart Blocks Cuttlebug Embossing Folder





Finally is the card I made for my brother-in-law.

Paper: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOn Black and Mellow Moss
Stamps: Olive You and Background Basics
Accessories: Markers – Real Red and Always Artichoke, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Photo Corners Punch, Dimensionals and Silver Brads




No comments:

Post a Comment